FIND YOUR AGENT
We've mastered the fine art of real estate.
Find Your AgentThis is a great market for Chicago-area home buyers but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy market to navigate. Now, more than ever, you need a real estate agent with the expertise to find the best properties and advise you throughout the entire home buying process. Every situation is unique, and whether you are buying a house or condominium in the city or suburbs, your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago agent has the local expertise to provide just the right insight and information to help you with your search.
Find a Buyer’s Agent in Your Neighborhood or call 866.795.1010
HOW A BUYER'S AGENT WORKS FOR YOU
Your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago real estate agent will take the time to explain the different kinds of agency relationships you may enter into when purchasing a home.
A dedicated buyer’s real estate agent plays an important role in helping get the results you want. A buyer’s agent represents the buyer during the home buying process. The buyer’s agent has a fiduciary responsibility to represent only the home buyer’s best interest in all aspects of the home buying process.
Unlike a seller’s agent, a buyer’s agent will:
- Listen to your needs, wants and desires and stay within the scope of delegated authority
- Solely represent your interests in any and all negotiations and transactions involved in the home purchase process
- Fully disclose all information about the transaction that might affect your best interest
- Actively work to assist you in achieving the best possible terms in the home purchase contract
- Keep your confidences even after the agency relationship ends